邦泰中國論壇台海兩岸 → 河北汽狗專賣,狙擊之王M300|廣州三箭|北京工字牌氣狗|進口氣狗|氣狗|氣狗手狗|+QQ:75790935

發表一個新帖子  發起一個新投票  回復本主題 您是本帖的第 197 個閱讀者
  標題:河北汽狗專賣,狙擊之王M300|廣州三箭|北京工字牌氣狗|進口氣狗|氣狗|氣狗手狗|+QQ:75790935 樹形   打印   收藏   推薦  
     帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?

等級:新手上路
    文章:6
    積分:120
    註冊:2010-12-30
給ujxvha發送一個短消息 把ujxvha加入好友 查看ujxvha的個人資料 搜索ujxvha在的所有貼子 點擊這裡發送電郵給ujxvha 引用回復這個貼子 回復這個貼子 樓主
發貼心情 河北汽狗專賣,狙擊之王M300|廣州三箭|北京工字牌氣狗|進口氣狗|氣狗|氣狗手狗|+QQ:75790935
以下內容含腳本,或可能導致頁面不正常的代碼
說明:上面顯示的是代碼內容。您可以先檢查過代碼沒問題,或修改之後再運行.
發貼IP已設置保密 2010-12-30 03:05

帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?

文章:31
    積分:302
    註冊:2010-12-16
給曹互發送一個短消息 把曹互加入好友 查看曹互的個人資料 搜索曹互在的所有貼子 點擊這裡發送電郵給曹互 引用回復這個貼子 回復這個貼子 2
發貼心情
對話聽力非常規性?"2011年湖北成人學士學位英語考試答案"qq:274846321連續四年一手操作答題技巧   一、未聽到的內容往往是正確答案。   命題的主要目的是是考查考生能否聽懂英文對話的內涵。當考生聽不出內涵的時候,一般總能聽出個別讀得很清楚的詞匯。在這種情況下,選擇項中只要有聽到的詞匯就特別容易去選,這樣至少有“安全感”。而命題人正是掌握了考生的這種心態故意在干擾項中編入了與原文相同的詞匯,或發音相近的詞匯來誘使考生上當。   請看例題:   A) The air is polluted. B) The people there are terrible.   C) It’s too windy. D) The beaches are dirty.   Tape script:   W: The place I’ve heard about is Los Angeles. The climate is pretty good. Year-round swimming. How do you like it?   M: Well, the beaches are beautiful. But the people there are terribly annoyed by the dirty air. I mean, the combination of fog, smoke and automobile exhaust. There is not enough wind to blow it away.   Q: What does the man think of Los Angeles?   B)是正確選項。   二、Last題型   Last表示“最不愿?"2011年湖北成人學士學位英語考試答案"qq:274846321意的”---即否定含義。   請看例題:   A) He went to mountain climbing with us last year.   B) He hasn’t traveled around the world yet.   C) He’s always wanted to climb that mountain.   D) He definitely does not want to go.   Tape script:   W: Would you like to go mountain-climbing with us?   M: That is the last thing in the world I would ever do.   Q: What does the man mean?   答案D)。   三. 表達認同的題型   要想做對此類題,就要掌握表示認同的相關語句:   請看例題:   A) She has done half of it already.   B) She agrees that it is very long.   C) They have all the semester to do it.   D) There’s nothing wrong with it.   Tape script:   M: This is the longest assignment we’ve had all the semester.   W: You’re telling me. We’ll be lucky if we can do half of it.   Q: What does the woman say about the assignment?   B)項是答案。   四. 含義不太肯定的是答案   請看例題 1:   A) The woman should wait to buy new clothes.   B) The cold weather will probably continue.   C) The weather will warm up soon.   D) He already has a warm coat.   Tape script:   W: If this weather holds, I’m going to have to buy a warmer coat.   M: Sounds like a good idea. Spring is still a long way off, you know.   Q: What does the man mean?   B)項是答案。   請看例題2?"2011年湖北成人學士學位英語考試答案"qq:274846321:   A) Most neighbors are as noisy as the woman’s   B) He’d like to know why the woman is angry.   C) The woman is too polite to her neighbors.   D) Talking to the neighbors courteously might be the best solution.   Tape script:   W: I am going to tell that neighbor of mine to turn down that music once and for all.   M: I see why you are angry. But I’ve always found that the polite way is the most effective.   Q: What does the man mean?
發貼IP已設置保密 2010-12-30 04:48

帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?

文章:73
    積分:491
    註冊:2010-12-13
給韓拙刑發送一個短消息 把韓拙刑加入好友 查看韓拙刑的個人資料 搜索韓拙刑在的所有貼子 點擊這裡發送電郵給韓拙刑 引用回復這個貼子 回復這個貼子 3
發貼心情
頂起
發送圖片到手機 英語學習機:www.wxtyyxx.com
發貼IP已設置保密 2010-12-30 12:50

3   3   1/1頁      1    

快速回復:
發貼表情
讀取發帖表情...
字體顏色 字體背景顏色 格式取消 粗體 斜體 下劃線 超級連接 插入圖片 Flash圖片 realplay視頻文件 Media Player視頻文件 引用 清理代碼
讀取心情圖片...
顯示簽名    內容限制:字節.