標題:Forgotten that memory 樹形   打印   收藏   推薦  
     帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?

等級:新手上路
    文章:18
    積分:225
    註冊:2010-11-14
給毛垂發送一個短消息 把毛垂加入好友 查看毛垂的個人資料 搜索毛垂在的所有貼子 點擊這裡發送電郵給毛垂 引用回復這個貼子 回復這個貼子 樓主
發貼心情 Forgotten that memory
No worries marks Montreal Province, dew Langgan shadow. Fickle turn are passionate tired after another Rouchang broken. At night, the darkness covered his left hand, left hand covering his right hand. Came a little cold finger. I can forget the memories, so that the memory of this feeling only the beginning and end. But I can not forget you, I do not know what all that long ago when you branded as a mark in my heart, reminds me, I still love you. A lot of things, in the beginning what has been destined to end; a lot of stories, because it is beautiful and tragic at the end of why it was memorable.. That love is a kind of fall into moths. Perhaps, some people, is bound to be some people''s doom. Just last fall, how to want to stream tears. Everywhere sad, light pillow in Yuqin. Many past in front of the scenes become less ambiguous. Have been so convinced, then the persistent, in fact, nothing, nothing is ... Suddenly found themselves silly, not silly. I swear, I laughed, my eyes blurred with tears of laughter. I''m such a silly laugh, always repeat some damage. Still have silly expectations. Seems to get used to waiting, simply waiting for that will come. I do not know whether to wait for the arrival of share of happiness. Walked to tired, memories faded; back to find you gone, when I went. Curtain belt of dust float over sparse, so the poor into the darkness of night. Pathetic steal wipe tears several times, near the rhino suddenly Lian See Cuiqiao. Life, at least one time, you forget yourself for someone, no result, no company, no ownership, nor love, but only in my most beautiful years, met you. In fact, I hope, also, but just that moment. I have never asked, you give me your life. Then, in a long life, as long as look back, that''s just a moment. And, like flowers, or light a little better, the more light the more people the aroma of attachment, and the more lasting. Thank you so attached to me. Maybe I''m not your everything, every day, but by no means the burden of your life. I can not have too much, everything is an illusion Bale. My heart, only wild birds found in your eyes the sky. After the Who Do not harp drums, heartbroken horizon. Dark loss Shaohua, a ray of tea smoke through Bi yarn. Habits, insomnia. Customary silence of the night. Lying in bed looking at the ceiling, that the salt used to wound, that wound in my heart a little bit of spread. Reciting poems about your habits. A person''s world, very quiet, quiet you can hear [url=http://www.wendao-wendao.info/]wendao[/URL] their breathing and heart beating. Yes ah, I was always a man, you never been to, I also never appear in your world. In a period of time a piece of music I like, listen to some music I miss some time. Miss some time sitting in another time in the palm. Listening to the song then what will be the mood? At the time we met? Is met or missed? Still, there is no end of the encounter? There are many things in this world, turned the moment, totally changed. Sun went down, but before she rises again, some things, and since you farewell. The most painful is that things disappear, it''s gone forever. Want to leave even a thin, pointed needles, has been stuck in your mind, not to have been pulled, the heart of a move it will be pain. Emphasis should only be blue sky meet, that is life. Chennai life can be just as unhappy Shiyou Yi Qing. Road so long, life so short, thick fog and refused to disperse such a long time, then how can tell you that I''ve been out? Youth, beauty and precious, is its innocence and perfection, is that it can be met without resort is that it''s never to return. That inadvertently, perhaps to change my life girl. I believe that one day we will meet again in the roof of the world.
發貼IP已設置保密 2011-01-06 16:33

1   1   1/1頁      1    

快速回復:
發貼表情
讀取發帖表情...
字體顏色 字體背景顏色 格式取消 粗體 斜體 下劃線 超級連接 插入圖片 Flash圖片 realplay視頻文件 Media Player視頻文件 引用 清理代碼
讀取心情圖片...
顯示簽名    內容限制:字節.